Wednesday 23 December 2020

Merry Christmas from the General

 


This year it has been a very difficult one for everyone in the world, but let’s hopes that the vaccine works for everyone and we can get back to a near normal life next year at some point.

This year will be a very different Christmas for all of us not being able to see loved ones, family and friends, so let’s make the best of the situation as the best we can.

I have managed to do a bit better on my blog this year and hope to continue to do the same next year. So many thanks for taking a look at my blog this year. I have had a total of 66,518 page views to date which is fantastic.

So I do hope that you all have a lovely time over the Christmas period and I would like to wish you and your family

A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS


2 comments:

  1. Hope you and your family have a great Christmas Steve! Here's to a safer and better 2021!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And the same to you Ray. What a year but I don't think that things will change much next year. But let's hope so.

      Delete