Sunday 29 October 2023

Birthday Presents

 

Well another birthday has been and gone and what a lucky man I am as I had these great presents from the family. As you can see I received two books, one from Osprey 496 “The Prussian Army  of the Lower Rhine 1815” to help me with my Prussian Waterloo army. The Haynes book which usually do maintenance for cars, they have been doing many new topics including space and second WWII tanks and many more war related books. This one is “Napoleon’s Military Machine” which is about the daily life of The Grande Armie. Looking forward to reading this one. I also had two packets of ACB brushes for fine detail work. I used to get these fine detailed brushes from the Works, but they no longer do them. I also have a mini glue gun with more glue sticks for my buildings that I hope to start making soon. Also in the picture is some AllGame Terrain bushes winter mix. Non related items was a DVD box set and some chocolate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment