Thursday 2 January 2020

Another Year Over

A Very Happy New Year to you all. Now if you follow my blog then you will know that I do not do any painting list for the year to come. So no New Year resolutions from me as the reason, which is quite clear from my previous posts, is that it would put me under great pressure to active something which would be impossible for me to reach. If you look at my performance over the years it is not very good one. Last year I managed to finish off my French Carabiniers troopers, seventeen in all. Now if we look over the last decade, I have painted just 132 figures which give me just thirteen figures per year. Now that does seem to be an easy number to beat this year so I am hoping that life does not get in the way as it has done over the last five years. So I am hoping to finish off my 32nd Foot and a little bit more. So thanks you for looking at my blog but hope that this year more posts will be posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment