Back in September 2018, I wrote a small post about HaTs Prussian Wagons set. Which included one of each sprue, wagon, artillery limber and ammo caisson, that was posted on their website at that time.
So I have been waiting for these for such a long time now hopping that they would produce these by now. But last week, they had taken the drawings off their website, which really upset me.
So I sent them an email, which I was not expecting a reply, but they did.
Saying that the factory that they had been with for over 20 years, suddenly disappeared with their masters? But they said that they now have a new sculptor which they hope, will remake the new masters and to produce them at some point. It was a bit of a relief that they have not given up on the project, but I do hope that we do not have to wait another 8 years. So thanks HaT for the update.

That's a bit of a bummer Steve!
ReplyDeleteI know mate after all this time. Still now the weather is cooling off I hope to start painting again.
DeleteHat have gone back into full swing (and more), so I'd say the chances of them being produced are quite high.
ReplyDeleteBest wishes, James
Hi James, yes, Hat seem to be at full production mode at the moment. Some really great looking sets to come. Fingers crossed that we do not have to wait too long for them.
Delete