Just had a week off from work and had some time to do more painting with the Prussian 8th Dragoons. With no work commitments and away from home, it was a break that I really needed. Using the HaT figures and a box and a half for this regiment totalling 18 in all, I started off painting these a few weeks ago. The good news is that I have now managed to complete the first 12 Dragoon horses and the first batch of six troopers. The last six horses and the second batch of troopers are well under way.
But now back home and back to work, I will really try to keep this momentum going as I am now well behind with the Landwehr painting and finishing off the Prussian artillery officer and drummer.
So with a total of 24 figures painted this year so far, I have already beaten last year’s total of 18 which was a really bad year for me.