Wednesday 22 December 2010

Lets Make Merry




Well it’s that time of year once again and another year which has flown by. This ends my second year on this blog of mine and I have done a little bit better this year in that I have started to look at the Marshals and Generals at Waterloo and Waterloo Medals.
I still have plenty to do to this blog and still needing those pictures of my painted armies for you to look at. So if you do look here now and then, please keep looking and sign up to this blog, so I know where you are looking from.
Although painting my little men has dried up for sometime now, I hope to get back into the saddle next year and really push myself.
In the mean time may I wish you and your families, where ever you are in the world

A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND
ALL THE BEST FOR 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment