Friday 3 April 2020

My Coronavirus Challenge

We are in week two of the UK lockdown and I have given myself a challenge to see how many of my 32nd Foot figures, I can complete before the lockdown ends. I suspect that the lockdown will be more than three weeks so here we go.
So here is the picture of the very first batch of my British 32nd Foot Infantry. They would not win any photo/painting competitions but they will do just to give you some idea on how they look and the painting will do for me with that three foot rule.


Yep I know the figures are from the good old Airfix sets which I still love. The Airfix figures are the bulk of my British army and they have stood the test of time. I started these back in October of last year and got half way painting them at December. So I hope that the next batch of twelve will not take me so long to do. Stay safe everyone.



4 comments:

  1. Many thanks Ray, am pushing on with another bunch now and doing General Picton. Hope all is well with the family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely paint job. Painting Airfix figures; what better way to spend enforced time inside?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. many thanks James, am lucky enough that I have plenty of these to paint.Enjoying my self at the moment.

    ReplyDelete