Friday 28 October 2011

Birthday Boy

Another birthday has come and gone and this year there were no related items for my hobby. But the good news is that I did receive some cash which I will save and put to the new Hat Sets coming out early next year. The reason that I did not get anything for my hobby is that I did not pick up anything from SELWG this year to which my family usually buy up what I brought, for my Birthday and Christmas presents. Still I hope to do some Christmas shopping in Norwich next month and go to my favourite toy shop and buy loads of Hat figures.

On the painting side, not much is really happening although the Prussian Foot Artillery unit is almost completely painted. The first batch of my Landwehr infantry regiment is near completion as I only have the muskets to finish painting and then the stands. This has really been a very slow project this year but this is mainly due to DIY stuff at home and getting too tired after work to do anything. Still every little bit helps.

We are nearly at the end of the year and there are still no new figures for me as of yet. The good news is that Hat will bring out those Brunswick cavalry and Prussian Hussars next year in the first half.
So as we come to the end of the year, the total spent is now £46.03 pence on 14 items which most of that has gone on new paint tins, which I will need some more by the end of the year. I have so far spent more than last year.

  • 7 PAINT TINS £9,50
  • 1 PVA GLUE £1.00
  • 1 SET OF (9 pairs) EARRINGS £6.50
  • 2 FIGURES (Boxes) £13.74
  • 1 SHOWS (Entry Fee) £6.00
  • 1 BOOKS/MAGAZINES £3.00
  • 1 DOORMATS £8.99

No comments:

Post a Comment