Thursday 6 December 2012

It's been a buying year


Well this year is rapidly coming to a close and it’s about time that I have spent some money on my hobby. In the first three months not a penny was spent. But since April I have spent a total of £115.86 pence on 29 items, of which most of that has been spent on the new derelict farm buildings from Hornby with some walls and a gate. I have also brought a lot of paint this year and have stocked up for the winter months.

Unfortunately the new figures from HaT did not make it to the shops before Christmas so they are now all on my list for next year. I have only brought just one box of figures this year and that was at SELWG in October. Still a New Year approaches and I wonder what 2013 will bring us wargamers. 

  • 12 PAINT TINS £17.88
  • 1 SET OF 4 PAINT BRUSHES £1.99
  • 1 BOTTLE OF PAINT THINNER £1.95
  • 6 MODEL BUILDINGS/TERRAIN £73.93
  • 1 ROLL OF NON SLIP MAT £1.49
  • 1 FIGURES (Boxes) £4.50
  • 1 SHOWS (Entry Fee) £6.00
  • 1 BOOKS/MAGAZINES £4.25
  • 3 CONTAINERS £1.47
  • 2 PKS MDF(For Basing) £2.40

No comments:

Post a Comment