Friday, 12 April 2013

5000 Hits!


Today we celebrate the 5000th page view that this blog has now reached at last.It has taken a bit of time to get there but we are now there. I would like to thank you all for taking time to look at this blog which has been growing very slowly over the last five years. I hope that you have taken something away from this blog to help you in your hobby.
 
I still have plenty of things to do on this blog and once we get a bit of sunshine and time, I hope to but more pictures up of the figures that I have painted to date.
Progress has been very slow over the winter months and I have yet to pick up the paint brush and finish off the two units that I am painting up. But I have made the set of chance cards and doing more fine tuning of my house rules. So keep looking, more to come soon. Take care out there and thanks again.