Sunday 24 December 2017

Merry Christmas from the General

Well it’s another year over and not a very exciting one for this blog and not how I would have liked to end 2017. It seems that my wargaming has come to a complete stand still even though I have been to a few shows this year which I had hope would jump me into action.
Still I really do hope that things will now start to pick up as most of the DIY for inside my house and outside have now been finished for this year. So I have been busy.
I would like to thank my nine followers once again for staying with me and for all of you who have taken a look over the year from around the world. I hope that you all have a really great Christmas with plenty to eat and drink. So I would like to wish you and your families a very Happy Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment