Friday 29 May 2020

Coronavirus Challenge Part VI

Here is what I am painting for my next unit, the Prussian Reserve Infantry from HaT box number 8052. If you intend to get these just be careful when taking the figures off of the spur as it’s made of hard plastic and I nearly snapped off two of them from their stands. Although there are 48 figures in a box, there are four officers which three will not be needed. There is no drummer or flagbearer in this set so I hope I can find a suitable drummer from another set and they carried no colours, so no problem there.
So the unit that I am painting are the 1st Pomerania Regiment with white facing and here are the first batch of twelve. Total painted to date 61 figures.



4 comments:

  1. Lovely Prussians, even without any drummer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks Phil, the Regiment will get their drummer from the Hat Prussian Infantry Command set. Hope I can do a good paint job so they fit in.

      Delete
  2. A lovely clean, clear paint job, they look fresh and ready to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks James, they won't win any modelling prize but am happy with them.

    ReplyDelete