Monday 24 December 2018

Merry Christmas From The General


Well it’s another year over and not a very exciting one for this blog again and not how I would have liked to end 2018 but it's too late now. It seems that my wargaming has come to a complete stand still again even though I have been to a couple of shows this year again which I had hope would jump me into action. Although you can not see it, I have been doing a little bit of painting here and there but still no completed units yet. Once the Christmas and New Year period is over I will sit down and finish them off  if you can remember what I was painting.
I would like to thank my nine followers once again for staying with me and for all of you who have taken a look over the year from around the world. 
I hope that you all have a really great time with plenty to eat and drink. So I would like to wish you and your families a very Happy Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment