I am not pleased with myself on the progress on these as they should have been finished ages ago, but I have been going bits and pieces over the last couple of months.
Back in February I started to paint this regiment which I was hoping to finish by Easter. Well by the end of March I had completed the first two batches of horses (16) but I was in a bit of a ponder about the troopers uniform. After quite some time I had made up my mind on how I was going to paint these fine cavalry regiment.
To date I have finished all of the 24 horses and near the end to the first batch of troopers while the second batch is now up and running. I hope now to get these done by Christmas or sooner.