Friday 23 December 2011

Merry Christmas to You

Well another year has come and almost gone and again a really disappointing year for me. Although I have been doing a lot of DIY at home, I have just not had time to sit down and have a decent period where I can paint my little army, but as always I must try and get stuck-in next year. Well that’s the plan.
Things to do next year are as much as it was for this year. Finish off painting the Prussian Landwehr Infantry and Foot Artillery and to start a new regiment of Dragoons plus whatever else I can do.
With the blog, well that’s another thing that I have had little time for this year but hope to start building it up after the New Year. Still got plenty of work lined up for this and to start taking them dam photo’s that I never seem to get round to doing.

So thank you all for looking at my blog and hope that you have enjoyed what is on there at the moment. But please keep looking. So after all that, may I wish you and your family a very Happy Christmas and New Year. See you all very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment