Thursday 3 January 2013

Happy New Year


Well 2012 just flew by and here we are back and at the start of a new year.
I hope that you all had a great Christmas as I did with all of my family. Once again eating too much lovely food and sitting in front of the TV, life has to get back to normal.
With my Christmas presents I did get a couple of war game related items from my family and they are a book “Scenarios for wargames” by Charles Stewart Grant and another Conflix building, the Barn. It was a great shame that HaT did not get the new Napoleonic figures to the shops in time for Christmas but at least I know that I will be able to buy these when they do.  

Now as I said earlier in another post, that I am not going to give you a long list of things that I would like to active this year, as I know that I will never get near the target. But saying that, I do have a couple of regiments to finish off before I can even think about starting any new units. I just hope that 2013 will be better in the painting department than last year to bring my painting average up to speed.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment