Thursday 5 March 2015

Five Years In The Making

 

I have two things to celebrate on this post. First its congratulations to me for I have now finished painting up my Airfix Prussian Landwehr Infantry last Tuesday night. The regiment is the 2/3rd Elba and I have painted a total 47 of the 48 in the box as I did not want two flags in the regiment. It has taken me five years to complete this regiment. The good news is that I have now painted a total of 35 figures this year and at the moment it looks like it could be a fantastic year for me in the painting department.
 
Second thing to celebrate is that I have now had well over 13,000 hits on my wargaming blog and I would like to thank each and every one of you who have taken a look.
As I said in the last post that I will finish off some that I have started to paint but have never finished them, some going way back to 2005.  The race is on to finish as much as I can before the deadline of 18th June and maybe think about what next to paint while finishing the rest off.
 
 


2 comments: