Wednesday 2 October 2019

Finished


The last batch of my French Carabinier’s are now finally finished.  I must say that I am very happy with the finished painted figures after being a long time away from painting. The officer is just slightly different to the troopers in that I have kept his jacket white so he can be seen on the battlefield. That means that I have now painted a total of 17 figures this year, okay I am not going to win any medals but it does lift my mural up.

But what to paint next and can I keep on painting? Well I have decided to paint the 32nd Cornwall of Foot to boost my British numbers. Once again these will be from my old Airfix collection of which I have quite a few boxes to paint still. For a change I will not use the officer on horse but will use the HaT British officer on foot and flag bearer figures from their command set.



2 comments:

  1. So pleased to have found your blog - as a committed plastic fan, I am always pleased to read others with similar passions and interests. Best wishes

    ReplyDelete