Friday 10 July 2020

Coronavirus Challenge Part VIII


A few days ago I finished the third batch of twelve figures of the Prussian Reserve Infantry, of the 1st Pomerania Regiment. The only command element is the officer for this Regiment as I could not find a suitable figure for the drummer. It has nearly taken me a month to do these and the reason for that is down to the warm weather that we had and my bad hay-fever this year. So here they are, that now brings my painting total up to 85 figures. My next and last batch will just consist of just nine figures to bring the regiments total up to 45.

2 comments:

  1. I really like your clean and crisp painting of these Hat figures. They have come up a treat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks James, although the straps which are really thin, does make these just that little bit harder to paint. Nearly done the last nine.

      Delete