Saturday 8 August 2020

Coronavirus Part VIIII

 

A few days ago I finished off painting all of the figures of the Prussian Reserve Infantry, of the 1st Pomerania Regiment, which would have been completed a lot earlier but I ran out of paint plus the hot weather here in the UK. Here are all of the 45 figures including the officer, shame about the drummer but I might find one one day.  These now brings my painting total up to 94 figures, but what next?

Well I have been thinking about the British 2nd Dragoons, known as the Scots Grey's., but it’s the thought of painting the horses that is holding me back. Lots of research coming up I think.


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. many thanks ray. they were a bit of a bugger to paint with very thin straps. But am pleased with them.

      Delete