Saturday 1 January 2022

Happy New Year from the General

 

A Very “Happy New Year” to you all and let’s hope that this year we can get back to some kind of normality. Well 2021 became the second year with the Coronavirus but life is still trying to get back to a near normal. Wargame shows were cancelled for the most of the year but they do seem to be coming back, so fingers crossed for this year.

The output of plastic figures seemed to have dried up for my period but once again hope that there will be a few new Napoleonic sets for me this year?

On the painting front, I have failed to complete any units last year. It seemed that I did not have any hobby time, so I must change that for this year. On the 17th August 2020 I stated painting the 2nd Dragoon (Scots Greys) but they have been on the back burner since then. After the New Year is over, it’s my intentions this year is to finish off the 2nd Dragoon (Scots Greys) and complete some odds and ends that have been stored away for many years. I will also like to start painting some more regiments but we will see what happens.

So no New Year resolutions as such from me again this year. If you look at my performance last year it was one of the worst years that I have had on my blog for postings. So thank you for looking at my blog but hope that this year there will be more posts to read.


No comments:

Post a Comment