Sunday 1 January 2023

Happy New Year from the General


A Very “Happy New Year” to you all and let’s hope that this year will be even better for us all. Well 2022 became another tough year with the Coronavirus still hanging around as with the war in the Ukraine and don’t forget about the cost of living is still rising.

Wargame shows are mainly coming back to normal, so fingers crossed for this year that I can get to see one of them. The output of plastic figures have all but dried up for my period but once again hope, that there will be a few new Napoleonic sets for me this year fingers crossed.

On the painting front, I have failed to complete any units again last year. It seemed that I did not have any hobby time, so I must change that for this year. On the 17th August 2020 I stated painting the 2nd Dragoon (Scots Greys) but they have been on the back burner ever since. But once the New Year is over, it’s my intentions this year is to finish off the 2nd Dragoon (Scots Greys) and complete some odds and ends that have been stored away for many years. I will also like to start painting some more regiments but we will see what happens.

So no New Year Resolutions from me again this year. If you look at my performance last year it was slightly better on my blog for postings. So thank you so much for looking at my blog over last year but hope that this year there will be more posts for you to read. 

No comments:

Post a Comment