Wednesday 2 December 2015

A Big Thank You


Looking at my blog yesterday I see that I have now reached a grand total of 20,000 hits. If you are one of these, then I thank you for your time in looking around my blog. To my eight followers many thanks and hope that you will keep following me as I try to get projects done and putting post up on here.
Although I have once again stopped painting my armies, I have been doing a lot of reading to date Bernard Cornwell’s “Waterloo” is one of them that I finished reading way back in March of this year. I have also finished another book which I will review later for you.

Although it’s been a quite year for me in my hobby, I have brought a few things this year and once again when I can I will put up some pictures for you to see what treasures I have found. Unfortunately I do not have a mobile phone with a camera on it and so I have to rely on the old camera, but camera batteries are hard to find and when you do find them, they are very expensive. That’s technology for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment