Friday 1 January 2016

Happy New Year


I would like to wish you a very Happy New Year to my eight followers 
and to whoever flicks through this blog through the year all the very best for 2016.

I have now had a total of 20,875 hits on this blog and that means that 8,727 hits were made last year. Although I have managed to put a few more post up on here this year, it has not been a productive one.
I have painted a total of 35 figures for the whole of 2015 but that may be due to not having any new figures to look forward to from HaT and alike and it does not look good for 2016 either for new figures.
So what are my plans if any for this year? Well I would like to paint more this year as I do have a good stock of figures to paint but my fire to do so is in question. I am still reading at the moment and a book that I have finished some while ago will be up on here shortly. But once again I would like to thank you all for looking in and hope that if you are a wargamer, that you have had a better year than me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment